We encourage you to make initial contact via email as your concern will be more quickly addressed than by telephone.
NOTE: An asterisk (*) indicates REQUIRED information. The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
To assist us in assessing if we can help you, please answer the following questions. You may also add additional comments.
1. What was the date of your vehicle purchase.
2. What was the full name of the dealer from who you purchased the vehicle.
3. Do you currently have physical possession of the vehicle.
4. Do you have all of your paperwork regarding your vehicle purchase.
5. Has any work or repair been undertaken to the vehicle between the time of purchase and the sending this email.
6. What is the make, model and year of the vehicle.
7. Approximately how many miles were on the vehicle it at time of purchase.
8. Were you asked to resign another installment contract (long form contract) for the purchase of the same vehicle after you initially signed the first contract.
9. Were you given a Carfax or Autocheck report by the dealer at time of purchase.
10. If the vehicle is a used vehicle, where you given a smog check/emissions certificate indicating the vehicle passed smog.